AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Merci de privilégier les nombreux scénarios, pré-liens et membres des familles lors de votre inscription Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 3189630431
N'hésitez pas à interpréter un membre de la Rose (préliens) Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 3843455399
N'oubliez pas de voter sur les top-sites pour faire connaitre le forum Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 3118605328
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage

Rafael Sullivan
-- Enjoy the silence --
Rafael Sullivan

PERSONNAGE
LITTLE TALKS : 2017
PSEUDO : Red (Audrey)
CREDITS : cheekyfire (ava) + code signa (siren charms) & doom days + sosolands (icons)
ALTER-EGO : Archibald Stanhope, David Munroe, Tom Hargreaves, Charlene Cartwright, Griffin Wilson, William Brennan, Reid Dewar & Marty A. McDonald
QUARTIER : 10 Lilac Road (Waterfall Avenue)
MÉTIER : Officiellement assistant-gérant au Player's corner. Officieusement hacker.
COEUR : Elles.
INTERVENTIONS RL : oui
INFOS RP

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 EmptyJeu 6 Déc 2018 - 19:50

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 3324230760

J’aimerais avoir un délai jusqu’à mardi le 11, SVP I love you J’essaierai de tout boucler entre temps, mais j’aviserai si jamais ce n’est pas tout à fait le cas Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 3843455399

Invité
-- Invité --

PERSONNAGE
INFOS RP

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 EmptyVen 7 Déc 2018 - 2:15

C'est noté, mais du coup, j'te laisse une semaine Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 2868117208 :hert:
Hâte de lire tout ça Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 3843455399
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité
-- Invité --

PERSONNAGE
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 EmptyDim 9 Déc 2018 - 9:44

fiche validée.

tu rejoins l'aventure.

Je suis trop heureuse que tu sois enfin là et que tu aies fini ta fiche Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 3189630431 ! J'aime toujours autant ta plume et j'adore Raf, ça promet en rp ! C'est un perso bien complexe mais hyper intéressant, j'ai hâte de le voir évoluer et grandir ici Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 3843455399

Tu es peut-être validé(e), mais ce n'est pas le moment de te reposer sur tes lauriers ! En effet, tu vas devoir faire ta demande de logement pour ne pas dormir dehors, et recenser ton métier pour avoir un rôle important à Redwood Hills. Tu auras aussi l'occasion de demander un rang pour égayer un peu ton profil et jouer davantage au geek en ouvrant ta propre ligne téléphonique en te créant un compte instagram. Bien entendu, tu as aussi droit aux éternelles fiche de liens et de rp. tu pourras recenser le nom de ceux qui sont décédés à cause de la rose lunaire afin que leur nom reste dans les mémoires. N'hésite pas à nous poser des questions si tu as le moindre problème, à rp, flooder et t'éclater sur REDWOOD HILLS.

Rafael Sullivan
-- Enjoy the silence --
Rafael Sullivan

PERSONNAGE
LITTLE TALKS : 2017
PSEUDO : Red (Audrey)
CREDITS : cheekyfire (ava) + code signa (siren charms) & doom days + sosolands (icons)
ALTER-EGO : Archibald Stanhope, David Munroe, Tom Hargreaves, Charlene Cartwright, Griffin Wilson, William Brennan, Reid Dewar & Marty A. McDonald
QUARTIER : 10 Lilac Road (Waterfall Avenue)
MÉTIER : Officiellement assistant-gérant au Player's corner. Officieusement hacker.
COEUR : Elles.
INTERVENTIONS RL : oui
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 EmptyDim 9 Déc 2018 - 17:43

Merci Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 2303114825

J'ai hâte moi aussi Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 2234302403 Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 2886241804 Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 3324230760

Contenu sponsorisé
-- --

PERSONNAGE
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 4 Empty

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4