AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Merci de privilégier les nombreux scénarios, pré-liens et membres des familles lors de votre inscription Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3189630431
N'hésitez pas à interpréter un membre de la Rose (préliens) Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3843455399
N'oubliez pas de voter sur les top-sites pour faire connaitre le forum Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3118605328
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage

Oscar Kidd
-- HERE COMES TROUBLE --
Oscar Kidd

PERSONNAGE
Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 UYFHtbw2_o

LITTLE TALKS : 4362
PSEUDO : blue, Angie
CREDITS : mrs.chaplin (avatar)
ALTER-EGO : Tristan, Amelia, et bébé Joe
QUARTIER : willow street (#140)
MÉTIER : le facteur n'est pas passé...
COEUR : pour qui n'en voudra pas
INTERVENTIONS RL : oui
INFOS RP

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 EmptySam 1 Déc 2018 - 17:29

Mais si voyons faut pas douter comme ça Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 2264148496 Oscar il peut faire Scar si tu veux, ils sont copains dans le dessin-animé je crois Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 1293989087 Et au pire il pourra toujours l'assommer avec son bâton de vieux sage Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 427610417

Jamie Whelan
-- membre qu'on adore --
Jamie Whelan

PERSONNAGE
-- monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. they live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 Tumblr_nirpue8onk1twso46o5_250

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 JS6hD8n Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 CgPoRiX Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 PvSCGHa Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 729AF81 Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 LHdnIvP

----
LITTLE TALKS : 6447
PSEUDO : Megg'
CREDITS : atlantis (vava), Sarasvati (code sign), pirateherokillian (gifs), S. King & J. Kerouac (quotes).
ALTER-EGO : Ow'No !
QUARTIER : planqué dans la serre au fond du jardin du #195, Lila Road.
MÉTIER : garde forestier (ancien inspecteur de police).
COEUR : en état de grâce.
INFOS RP

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 EmptySam 1 Déc 2018 - 17:50

Rafiki Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 1107602502
Re-bienvenue :hert:

. . .the only love can only be the first love, the only death the last, the only life within, and the only word. . . choked forever.

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 Nh0srOEb_o
:hert::

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

David Munroe
-- The show must go on --
David Munroe

PERSONNAGE
WHAT A PLOT TWIST YOU WERE
Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 SizzlingObviousLhasaapso-size_restricted
FICHE / LIENS / RPS
LITTLE TALKS : 4447
PSEUDO : Red (Audrey)
CREDITS : mrs chaplin (ava) + tumblr (gifs)
ALTER-EGO : Mr. Stanhope-Snow-Rose-empire & Tom l'artiste-(not-so)-forever-alone & Rafiki le jeune-vieux-singe & Charlene la jumelle-cat-wright & Griffindor-the-nice-guy & Will-les-mains-en-l'air & Reid-the-war & Marty-McFly-to-the-future
QUARTIER : 66 Willow Street (Midtown)
MÉTIER : Ex-star de la télévision, prof de théâtre de la troupe locale de RH et glandeur à temps plein
COEUR : Every little thing she does is magic ✩
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 EmptySam 1 Déc 2018 - 18:31

Elene Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3614229903 Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3324230760

Oscar Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 1813663382 viens me voir quand la fiche sera terminée Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 1876938191

Merci ! :mici:

Invité
-- Invité --

PERSONNAGE
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 EmptySam 1 Déc 2018 - 19:42

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 Tenor
j'approuve le Scar (@Oscar Kidd) ainsi que le Rafiki, et là vous avez Timon Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 1213181818 t'sais déjà c'que j'en pense :miguel: & puis ton délire DM moi j'valide, j'aurais pensé à Queen mais laissons ça à Tomtom. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3052466759 ta place est bien au chaud. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 4177175295 et puis l'un n'allant pas sans l'autre, tu auras forcément @Bee Russo dans ta liste. elle prend d'la place, mais bon c'est Pumba. on lui en veut pas. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 2264092806 Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 2303114825
(re) (re) (re) Bienvenue chez toi. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3391687172

Invité
-- Invité --

PERSONNAGE
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 EmptySam 1 Déc 2018 - 19:55

Owiiii tu es làààà Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3189630431 Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3189630431 Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3189630431
Rebienvenuuuuue tu sais ce que je pense de tout ça Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 2578127264 Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 2868117208

Hâte d'en lire plus et tu sais où se trouve ma boîte à mp Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 1813663382
C'est trop drôle, t'as choisi un prénom très proche du mien IRL Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 1107602502

Ted O'Hara
-- poings dans mes poches crevées --
Ted O'Hara

PERSONNAGE
Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 Fd55d5190e089a9869ab52f8ae53c2fe02503ac3
LITTLE TALKS : 9472
PSEUDO : mellon collie (leina)
CREDITS : undercover (avatar) pomme (citation)
ALTER-EGO : katey & alana.
QUARTIER : willow street.
MÉTIER : vendeuse dans une boutique de jeux vidéo.
COEUR : and i don't want to miss a thing.
INTERVENTIONS RL : oui.
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 EmptySam 1 Déc 2018 - 22:33

bien qu'il soit encore très mystérieux, il a déjà tout bon ce garçon Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 19280213 et depeche mode pour enfoncer le clou, j'approuve, je l'aime (déjà déjà) :hert:
rebienvenue bien sûr, j'ai hâte d'en apprendre plus Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3843455399 :hert:

Rosa Paredes
-- Every rose has its thorn --
Rosa Paredes

PERSONNAGE
Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 75f6d85f334ed0dffd14a30f8db6933f54f393ae
LITTLE TALKS : 2157
PSEUDO : Soapie(soso)
CREDITS : av: wastedyouthcorner - gifs: katesgifsrp/faceclaimhq - sign : atlantis
ALTER-EGO : Dana & Donny
QUARTIER : #119, Lilac Road, avec Gabriela.
MÉTIER : Infirmière praticienne à l'hôpital de Burlington.
COEUR : it's a little bit funny, this feeling inside.
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 EmptyDim 2 Déc 2018 - 1:20

Oh un Sullivan, la famille de la BFF :hert:

Re-re-re-bienvenue avec ce perso, hâte d'en découvrir plus sur lui ! Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 1336111789

:hert::

Oscar Kidd
-- HERE COMES TROUBLE --
Oscar Kidd

PERSONNAGE
Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 UYFHtbw2_o

LITTLE TALKS : 4362
PSEUDO : blue, Angie
CREDITS : mrs.chaplin (avatar)
ALTER-EGO : Tristan, Amelia, et bébé Joe
QUARTIER : willow street (#140)
MÉTIER : le facteur n'est pas passé...
COEUR : pour qui n'en voudra pas
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 EmptyDim 2 Déc 2018 - 9:44

Clint Randall a écrit:
j'approuve le Scar (@Oscar Kidd) ainsi que le Rafiki, et là vous avez Timon Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 1213181818 t'sais déjà c'que j'en pense :miguel: & puis ton délire DM moi j'valide, j'aurais pensé à Queen mais laissons ça à Tomtom. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 3052466759 ta place est bien au chaud. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 4177175295 et puis l'un n'allant pas sans l'autre, tu auras forcément @Bee Russo dans ta liste. elle prend d'la place, mais bon c'est Pumba. on lui en veut pas. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 2264092806 Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 2303114825

Ah oui c'est pas faux, après les sept nains on refait les personnages du roi lion Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 1813663382 Alooors c'est qui Zazu ? Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 530660233

David Munroe
-- The show must go on --
David Munroe

PERSONNAGE
WHAT A PLOT TWIST YOU WERE
Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 SizzlingObviousLhasaapso-size_restricted
FICHE / LIENS / RPS
LITTLE TALKS : 4447
PSEUDO : Red (Audrey)
CREDITS : mrs chaplin (ava) + tumblr (gifs)
ALTER-EGO : Mr. Stanhope-Snow-Rose-empire & Tom l'artiste-(not-so)-forever-alone & Rafiki le jeune-vieux-singe & Charlene la jumelle-cat-wright & Griffindor-the-nice-guy & Will-les-mains-en-l'air & Reid-the-war & Marty-McFly-to-the-future
QUARTIER : 66 Willow Street (Midtown)
MÉTIER : Ex-star de la télévision, prof de théâtre de la troupe locale de RH et glandeur à temps plein
COEUR : Every little thing she does is magic ✩
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 EmptyDim 2 Déc 2018 - 15:30

Gwenn-Aël Shelby
-- L'impitoyable --
Gwenn-Aël Shelby

PERSONNAGE
✎ Gwenn-Aël est quelqu'un de très complexe dans presque tous les domaines. ⋄ Possède une chatte siamoise de six ans qui se nomme Nephtys. ⋄ Originaire de Redwood Hills, il porte avec regret la réputation de ses parents. ⋄ Il loue à Aspen une maison de plain-pied qu'il a fait construire #04 Willow Street à Midtown.
LITTLE TALKS : 902
PSEUDO : Aloa
CREDITS : Signature : rainmaker
ALTER-EGO : Duncan, le philanthrope, Sacha, le papa poule, Benny l'original, Ian le magicien, Eliot le profiteur & Eugen, le rêveur.
QUARTIER : Waterfall Avenue~ #52 Lilac Road avec Archibald.
MÉTIER : Avocat dans son propre cabinet. Il souhaite seulement travailler avec les meilleurs.
COEUR : Behind blue eyes. ღ
INTERVENTIONS RL : Oui
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 EmptyDim 2 Déc 2018 - 16:21

Bon retour sur le forum avec ce nouveau personnage ! Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 632530762

Je te souhaite pleins de liens et pleins de fun comme avec tes trois autres hommes. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 363954822 :nova:

Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you

Contenu sponsorisé
-- --

PERSONNAGE
INFOS RP

MessageSujet: Re: Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s. - Page 2 Empty

Will you take the pain I will give to you, again and again, and will you return it ? - r.s.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 2 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant